The Text element allows you to enter the text to be displayed in the email.
- Go to Email customizer > Add/ Edit Template tab.
- Add a Row and Column to the template.
- Click on the Add Element button inside the added column.
- Choose Text from the Basic Elements.
- Then, the dummy content appears with the default text color, font size, etc.
- The dummy content can be replaced with the text you need to display.
The text can be customized using the font properties given in the below table.
|Color||Either you can click on the Color textbox and find the color that matches your text or you can directly type in the color code.|
|Text align||Choose an alignment for the text.|
|Family||Choose the font family for your text.|
|Size||The font-size value can be an absolute, or relative size. By entering the size along with the unit, it sets the text to a specified size. By entering the size along with percentage(%), it sets the size relative to surrounding elements|
|Line Height||Line height is used to set the distance between lines of text. It can be entered as the value, along with a valid CSS unit|
|Weight||The font-weight property defines how bold you text are and there are a lot of possible values; normal, bold, bolder, lighter, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, etc,.|
By default, the font properties will be as given below.
Upon changing the font properties like color, size, alignment, font-weight, etc., the text will be displayed as given below.
- The basic HTML style tags like <i>, <u>, etc are supported by the Text field.